You need content that engages your audience and converts.
My journalism training makes me adept to parachute into any industry and ramp up quickly. However, some of my areas of domain expertise include healthcare, and enterprise technology, such as virtualization, the cloud, SaaS apps, end-user computing, and more.
Take a look at some of my published work below. If you’re interested in teaming up, send me a message!
- Patients are forgiving when doctors rush a visit
- Uninsured patients still show high satisfaction
- Healthcare needs its moneyball moment (ghostwritten for CEO)
- Patient loyalty is earned in the exam room
- Growth without intention can be perilous
- 5 keys to excellent healthcare operations
- Top healthcare stories of 2016
- Creating the right culture for ACOs: an interview with CEO of Golden Life Healthcare
- What all physician networks must do well
- For the pop health transition to succeed, small steps won't work
- Kirk vs. Picard: What type of leader are you? (video)
- The High-Performing Physician Network (whitepaper)
- Population Health: Challenges, Opportunities, and a Roadmap (whitepaper)
harvard business review
- Mobile application development platforms mature, market consolidates
- Users slow to adopt enterprise social collaboration software
- Choosing social collaboration tools? Focus on business needs.
- Smart mobile strategies curb wasteful IT spending
- How Cisco supports BYOD, mobile security for 60,000 employees
- IT job roles in flux thanks to consumerization
- Overcoming mobile app user experience design challenges
- NSA surveillance leads to tighter data privacy policies
- Mobile expense management strategies reveal wasteful BYOD spending
- How iPads and a field service app transformed McKinley Equipment